The Planetary Health Annual Meeting Poster Session provides an excellent opportunity and venue for individuals to present their research and have extended formal discussions with other meeting attendees.
Registration Guidelines: All poster presenters are required to register for the Annual Meeting in a paid registration category. Please register here.
Poster session 1: Wednesday, 30th of May, 4.30pm to 5.30pm
Poster session 2: Thursday, 31st of May, 3.45pm to 5.45pm
Presenters must be available for at least 1 hour during these times. As the posters will be displayed throughout Days 2 and 3, please leave a note on your poster board with your contact details in case in your absence someone wishes to discuss your research further.
● Posters should be set up between 8.00 and 8.45am on Wednesday, 30th of May.
● Posters should be removed before 7pm on Thursday, 31st of May.
● Poster boards will be located in Foyer rooms 1-4 in the McEwan Hall. For identification purposes, poster board numbers will be provided onsite with your name badge. Please ensure that your poster is displayed on the correct poster board. Do not place your poster in an alternate location.
● All posters should be printed in A1 format in portrait orientation.
● The poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract. The title should reflect the content of your poster and match your abstract submission. Contact information should include the name, organisation and email address of the corresponding author, as well as the affiliations of all co-authors.
● Prepare diagrams or charts legibly in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters.
● Present results graphically if possible, and use pictures, symbols and colour to visually organise your ideas.
● Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions. A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested audience.
● We encourage you to avoid laminating your poster to ensure that it can be recycled.
Local print shops:
If you wish to print your poster upon arrival in Edinburgh, the following print shops are located near the conference venue:
Teviot Print Shop
Teviot Row House
13 Bristo Square
Tel: 0131 650 3015
The Edinburgh Copyshop
52 St Mary’s Street
Tel: 0131 556 6100; 0131 558 1895
Tel: 0131 556 3582
8 Home St
Tel: 0131 221 1555